- Aim markers with some prediction shows where to aim. There are markers for all lower damagezones, mast, players, rowboats, powders, loot etc. This is great way to safely improve your success. Works for Harpoon, and when unlocked also Cannon (Detects normal, chain and player ammo types).
Weapon aim helper
- Aim helper for weapons/guns. Toggle targets: Enemies, alliance, skeletons, powders, animals. Some correction for gravity and movement (NOT PERFECT). It is fully external and simulating mouse movement, so wont hit every time but is safer.
- When unlocked, a fully adjustable MiniMap with terrain and all relevant stuff (players, ships, xmarks etc).
- When unlocked, a fully adjustable full size high resolution map display any island you wish with all relevant actors added to it. Want to see what your enemy ship is doing fare away? Open map and point at the Island ESP name to see that island.
- A ton of graphics are used (Can be toggled off) to make a quality overlay. Ship icons, xmarks, all types of cannonballs, loot, maps, compass etc.
- High quality menu with over 300 options and 40 colors to adjust.
- Catch your fish every time! The bot will continue until your inventory is full, or fishing is cancelled. Can use bait and you can specify which fish to ignore.
Ship Wheel Bot
- Keeps desired heading even through the worst storms.
- XMark – Showing all digspots of all players within range. INCL DEVILS ROAR! An actual xmark graphic is shown on ground!
- Riddle – Showing the next riddle clue, and at the end the digspot.
- Player – Name, health, bones, box, wielded item, ammo left. Color coded for crew, enemy, alliance, arena teams!
- Ship – Alliance, Reapers flag, Waterlevel, speed, amount players onboard, active voyage and tall tale. Small arrow indicating direction. Color coded for crew, enemy, alliance, arena teams!
- Skeleton – Names of captain (Ashen Key Master etc), bones, wielded item
- Bone ESP – Player, Skeleton, Shark, Kraken, Pets, Mermaids, Megalodon.
- Treasure – Obviously there is all kinds of treasure
- CargoRunCrate – CargoRun crates also show which island they go to. Additionally if you walk up next to it, it will show the NPC on the ESP.
- Megalodon – Show which meg it is!!! Finally you instantly know if its ghost meg. Health info.
- Tall Tales – Guide for current Tall tale. A growing database of relevant ingame locations are also shown.
- Collector chests – Show treasure, gold and doubloons inside the chest. This works for Ashen chests too even when locked.
- Ressources – Show ressources inside Barrels, Storage crates, Rowboat. Adjust what resources you wanna see. Color based on rarity.
- Shipwrecks – Wreck loot are updated every 30 min. Unseen wrecks are in blue. Seen wrecks have a minute counter added and are in grey for 30 min. All wrecks are saved, and keep showing even when out of range! Perfect for farming wrecks.
- Ship – List of all ships + distance within ~3500m. All ships with reapers mark or in alliance with unlimited range.
- Players – List of all enemy players within range
- Misc – List of misc items like storm, skelly clouds (all types). (TIP: If you dont see any cloud listed here, you can wait a few minutes before leaving an island to avoid kraken)
- BootyItem – List of all booty items like reapers chests and FOTD key with unlimited range. (You need to be within 50m of a ship to load)
- Shipwrecks – List of Shipwrecks that have ever have been within 3400m range. One blue list for new wrecks, and one grey list for wrecks seen in last 30 min. Blue arrow pointing to nearest new wreck!
- Server info – List of all ships and players on server. Server uptime.
- Wallet – Session currency earned
- XP info – Session XP earned for all factions
- Misc – Your location, water in ship, ship speed.
- Arrows – Arrows for wind and sails direction.
- Compass – High quality animated compass with pointers to nearest outpost, seapost, sea dog vendor, sea dog chest.
- Voyages – List of all voyage maps from all players in range with the faction and island name. (Useful to surprise an enemy and hide, where they are likely going later)
- Warnings – Warning in center shows: Oxygen < 100% – Ancient skeleton spawned – skelly with gunpowder very close – Your ship water level, even when out on an island – Mermaids and sharks when in water – Storms < 1200m – Kraken <500m – Megalodon incl type – Volcano < 1000m warming up – Fort key – Box of secrets – Food on CookingPot is Cooked.
- Most are hard coded in English (Interface, most loot items are shortened in English, Island names). Some stuff will be in your local game language.
Can be changed in menu
- F5 – HUD Players, HUD Server info, HUD Voyages
- F6 – Misc. Shows everything (All filters off)
- F7 – Hide loot
- F8 – Gamertags, real or fake names
- F9 – Debug
- F12 – Exit
- INS – Menu